Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I messed up

Sorry, I was working all day today and just realized now that I gave the wrong link before for binspired (since I was running late this morning and not thinking about what I was doing).  Aaaagghhhh!!  Don't you hate when real life gets in the way of blogging?!

Anyway, here is the correct link: http://binspiredmama.blogspot.com/2009/10/seven-handmade-alternatives-to.html

1 comment:

Kim Faucher said...

hee hee.. I do that all the time

great inspiring blog and congrats having the item featured!

Powered By Blogger