Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fearless Friday

Normally (as in 99.99999% of the time), I am a live and let live person.  I don't really like to be told what to do, and I hate telling other people what to do even more.  Being good sleuths that you are, you may be predicting right now that this is that 0.00001% time and that it accounts for my fearless act this Friday.  I promise I won't go around giving any more advice after today, so don't be scared off, and just know I'm doing it with the kindest of gestures.


As you are aware, the wonderful month of October is now upon us.  It means hayrides, apples, and brisk walks in the woods.  October is also National Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Because of this, I am advising everyone to consider the people in your life (including yourself) and make sure everyone who should have an annual breast exam has.  Many women need a little push in the right direction when it comes to this issue and we can all be there for each other.  I know I need to schedule mine, so I'm going to make the call today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger