Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Friday

No Fearless today...ALL FUN!!  It just sounds like people might need a fun thing to get them through until the weekend.  So, have your hand at Reversi above.  I'm not going to keep it up for long, but I thought you might enjoy it if you need a little break.  I loved this game when I was a kid and I got pretty excited when I just saw it.  If you've never played, it is addictive!  Have Fun!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm terrible at this game. Thanks for the thought though, lol. Do you like physics games?? Check out http://physicsgames.net It's got some really cute games! Happy Friday!

gigi goods said...

HaHa...apparently, I didn't ever play by the right rules when I was a kid because I'm no good either!! I'll have to try some of those different games from Fresh's link :)

PlumValleyDesigns said...

the fish at the bottom of your page are the coolest! I played with them more than the game! :)

Powered By Blogger