Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks and Apples

First, I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and cheering me on.  It really is neat how technology can bring us closer together and show support (even if it's just for me walking a few extra miles) for one another.  Thanks; you're all great and I love reading all of your blogs too!

Second, my husband and I had a great time on Saturday at two new (for us) apple orchards.  We have had our favorite for many years and always make a point of going there several times during the season.  Just recently, we discovered that we had these other two almost as close.  Both orchards offer such different settings and activities - it was wonderful to experience them both and compare them.  I found this website since that seems to list most of the orchards around the country.  I hope it comes in handy for some of you and I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful time of the year (it's my favorite!!!!).

http://www.pickyourown.org/index.htm

No comments:

Powered By Blogger