Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Super Saturday - a follow-up to Fearless Friday

Well, I blogged yesterday that I was going to use one of the great threads Etsy provides and have another
Etsian grade my shop.  It was nerve wracking for me - I wanted to know what changes to make, but I didn't want to hear anything too bad.  It turned out, it was a wonderful experience.  I had 3 different people grade my store and they all gave me an A.  I'm sure they were still being kind, but it really was nice to hear that I'm doing at least a few things right :)  In a way, it gave me more confidence to not worry about every little thing and keep thinking about what I can do to make my store the best it can be.

This entire process reminded me how I don't particularly like being out of my comfort zone, but it makes me feel so good afterwards (ask me about my dog-sledding experience for more examples!!!!).  So, I would like to make Fearless Fridays a regular thing to my blog.  I don't know if I can come up with enough things at first that put me in that nervous (but good) position, so please let me know if you have any suggestions...or even if you would like me to post something you have done yourself that fits that description!  It doesn't have to be dangerous by any means, just something we would normally put off till that proverbial tomorrow.

Oh, and why is this Super Saturday?  I finally had my first sale, thanks to my fellow Etsy Paper Team member, Paper Peddler.  And I was able to contribute to the Susan G. Komen goal.  YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First sales are THE BEST! I'm off to check out your shop, it looks similar to my work (when I tried to sell stuff on etsy). Look at my past sales if you get a chance, and laugh :-D
http://freshpaper.etsy.com

Powered By Blogger