Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fearless Friday

I have only a little over an hour to get this post in and I have no idea how coherrent I can be after a REALLY long day of work.  I was so busy, I didn't have time to do anything fearless (unless I can count sitting next to several kids that are already sick for the season).  But tomorrow, I'm going to powerwalk 5K for a local nature preserve fundraiser.  It's supposed to be pouring in the morning, but I really want to make the top 3 positions, so I'll try to be fearless and forget about the rain...does that count??

Well, how 'bout if we make this Fun Friday instead and I'll tell you a joke (I'm making it a brunette joke since I'm brunette and I don't want to offend any blondes):

A brunette girl decides to do a puzzle so she grabs the puzzle and pours out all the peices and tries to put it together....

After a while of trying she gets frustrated and calls her boyfriend...


Her boyfriend says: Honey what's wrong?


The brunette says: I'm trying to put this puzzle together but I can't do it.


Her boyfriend says: Well look at the picture in the front and tell me what it looks like.


The brunette says: Okay... well the background is blue and there is a tiger on it.


Her boyfriend says: Honey... put the cornflakes back in the box.

It may be a groaner, but it's the best I can do at this late moment :)  I promise I'll be better next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Friday was a far cry from fearless. I think hanging out with sick kids is pretty darn brave, thank you very much.

yay, brunette (i'm a blonde) jokes! and yay cornflakes!!! I love cornflakes. it's the simple things in life, right? :-)

thatdesigngal said...

HEHE! Cute!

Powered By Blogger