Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My cheeks aren't even shimmering!

If you read my most recent Fearless Friday, then you know that I tried my hand at Martha Stewart's glitter painting.  Every other time I have worked with glitter (albeit, they were few and far between), I was pulling glitter out from my hair, eyelashes and fingernails for days.  Maybe I've matured (though I doubt it) and being able to work with glitter without making a mess is a passage into the next realm of crafting.  Anyway, I'm not saying that the room made it out completely unscathed.  I'm hoping my vaccuum is up for the challenge of sucking miniscule particles of shine out of my carpet, but I had so much fun that I don't care if I made a mess!  Here are the photos of my end result.  I still have to figure out how I want to finish the edges, but I am really pleased with how it came out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger