Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Friday, November 20, 2009

Fearless Friday

I KNOW...I have been the BIGGEST slacker in history!!! I haven't posted anything in so long, but I do have an excuse. I had such a good time participating in the Shop Swap and Blog that I wanted to give those blogs time to be seen before I ramble on about something else.

But Friday is here and that means I need to grant you all with a Fearless Friday post: how about glitter...I hate it and love it at the same time! I always have! It always looks nice, but I never know what to do with it and it gets absolutely everywhere...everywhere...everywhere. Maybe it's just me, but I can never seem to keep it where I want it. So I kind of gave up on glitter a few years ago.

That was before I saw the Martha Stewart Living how-to on "painting" with glitter. It is soooooooooo beautiful, so I'm going to try it today. See, the fearless part comes from biting the bullet and knowing I'll make a mess just to turn out a beautiful, sparkly piece of art. Plus, you use your own photos. How cool is that!!!! I'll have to show you how it goes after I clean all of the glitter off of me, which I predict will require 3 showers. In the meantime, here is the link to MSL's glitter painting tool. Have Fun and Be Fearless!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger