Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My New Flowers

Oh, how I've been neglecting this blog!!!  I sincerely meant to write so many times and always found myself running out of time.  My tutoring usually has these weeks of craziness when ALL of my students need to meet at the same time and for an unpredictable amount of time.  Needless to say, I just finished up one of those times and am so glad to have some quiet time around the holidays.  My husband is taking tomorrow off work so I spent yesterday and today doing just some "me" things, crafting being the focus.  Here are some of my newest flowers I just posted in my shop.  Beatles' fans, make sure you check out my Revolution #9 flowers!!!




2 comments:

Jane said...

These are fantastic - would make great table decorations for Christmas.

Audrey said...

I love the ones in the bottom pictures :)

I hope you and your family have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas!

Powered By Blogger