Somethings's Fishy!
I just have to draw your attention to the cute little fishies that swim at the bottom of my page. I was so excited to find them! Feel free to feed them all day long; they never tire of eating (just click around in their pond).

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!  I am so happy that I discovered this whole art community this year and I can't tell you how much it means to me that I have all of you around.  I love reading your comments about my items and I so love reading all of your blogs and realizing how unbelievably talented you all are!!!  Thanks for making my year so great!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your Etsy items are absolutely lovely! Can't wait to browse your shop! Have a great weekend XOXO

Powered By Blogger